The Temple of San Sebastiano, a curious but interesting octagonal structure with a strange dome stuck on top, is located in the centre of Milan, Italy.
The temple was commissioned in 1576 and the design is thought to have been drawn up by the architect Pellegrino Tibaldi.
In 1586, Pietro Antonio Barca modified the size and height of the dome.
A chancel was added in 1616-1617 by Fabio Mangone.
The cupola was decorated by the Italian painter Agostino Comerio.