Kitten manages to set fire to house causing thousands of pounds worth of damage just two days after moving in. The kitten has been blamed for causing the blaze, but is that fair by any stretch of the imagination?

The family are reported as saying they have now ‘forgiven’ the kitten. For what? The young kitten managed to knock over a lit scented candle which had been left burning while the family went to sleep!

Cat or no cat, the blame must lie fairly and squarely with the IDIOT who left a candle burning and unattended. If a baby had knocked over the candle, would they have blamed the baby?

Any number of things could have happened with an unattended candle – a draft, topples over as they can do on occasion. Fortunately no-one was injured in the incident, but don’t blame the cat!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *